Thursday 3 May 2012

Victorinox bantam alox

Amazon.com: Victorinox Swiss Army Bantam Pocket Knife (Red): Folding Camping Knives: Sports Outdoors. Victorinox Alox Bantam Silver . The Swiss Army Bantam Alox by Victorinox is a slim, compact, affordable knife made of the finest materials. Custom Engraving Free Shipping on the Bantam. I had a few alox Victorinox Bantams but I kept losing them when I wore slacks ( darn slant pockets!) and now I.ve lost the last one I had. I.m really. Mar 10, 2013 The Bantam and Bantam Alox are slim 84mm Swiss Army Knives with just a single tool layer and no backside tools. The Bantam has Cellidor. Victorinox Farmer Silver Alox Swiss Army Knife Multi-Tool 53964. $34.99 New Victorinox Swiss Army Retired 84mm Knife SILVER ALOX BANTAM 53949.

Amazon.com: Victorinox Swiss Army Bantam Pocket Knife (Red

Review Victorinox Alox Bantam

Does anyone here own a Victorinox Bantam I have an Alox Bantam, nice knife, just too thin to be comfortable in my huge mitts. Chris. When I was 5 years old, I purchased my first knife. I bought this 9 years ago and still use it daily. I am so happy and proud of it. I love the simplicity and it has. SmartKnives is the source for quality used and new Victorinox Bantam Alox Swiss Army knives.

Victorinox Bantam Silver: Victorinox pocketknife with a silver ribbed alox ( aluminium) handleThe ribbed Alox knives are much thinner and lighter than the s. My Alox Bantam arrived today. I have a red Bantam, and I used to have a black one, which I lost. This Alox model is incredible. It is unbelievably. Feb 11, 2013 While the Bantam is very thin for a plastic-scaled Victorinox, it.s only slightly thinner than my heavy-duty Alox Electrician, and thicker than the. 3.25 In. closed length. Ribbed Silver Alox handle. Includes, large blade, bottle opener, can opener, screwdriver and wire stripper. Shop for Swiss Army Bantam Alox 5-tool Pocket Knife. Spring Is Here at Overstock - Your Online Outdoors Destination! Get 5 in rewards with Club O!. Knife, swiss army knife, gerber knives, hunting knives, butterfly knife, throwing knives. Swiss army knife - Knife Victorinox BANTAM Alox 0.2300.26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.