Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ksk alpina

I am currently in the process of planning an Alpina B8 replica by putting an From opinions I have read on the net, KSK don.t have the best. Here is what I have learned talking to Axel at Alpina in Germany, the folks at KSK Distributors (distributors for Alpina in the U.S. - 818-843-2620). Two valve stems are new from KSK Alpina, valve stems were reinstalled w/ Permatex Aviation #3 form-a-gasket on the threads to prevent any. The fitting can be purchase from KSK, Alpina USA$50 each as I recall and comes with valves core. 36 10 7 966. This will only be the price for the 3 Alpina airdams then after that it will go back up to original price. These go for a lot more from KSK (Alpina.

So unfortunatly I had to drill out one of my Alpina center cap locks. I just emailed KSK (Alpina USA) it looks like its $80 for lock and key.

TheALPINAregister.com: View topic - Alpina B8

You need the raised black center cap with Alpina logo to make the kopi.s look correct. The one.s the Alpina dist. (KSK) sell will not fit your.

Bmw e30 alpina discs - Forums

Alpina.s 16 4x100 staggered these rims. they are highly recommended by KSK Alpina USA. new logo and all the gasket came from KSK. I use the ksk-alpina site to check part numbers and I don.t see a number listed for the trunk spoiler for the E21, so if anyone has a more. Feb 25, 2013 Hmmmno new shift knobsThat could be annoying. I think I.d have to go through KSK in the US to get mine fixed and so far their prices seem. If you have ever seen a brand new Alpina factory painted wheel next Try the US Alpina distributor, KSK, they should have a website you can. bmw e30 alpina discs Brakes. Hi, does anyone know where i can find some e30 alpina 2.7 front discsthey actually have a catalog online with prices, looks like every lip and spoiler for the E90 pretty much costs $769. Yes, I got mine from KSK over 4 years ago. Call them and ask for current prices. FWIW, Genuine Alpina is more expensive than a whole 4 piece. I purchased a 2000 323i BMW last year that came with Alpina wheels. Over the past The only official US importer for Alpina parts is KSK. I.m yet to see an E36 M3 with a staggered 17 20 spoke Alpina wheels. Anyone with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.