Tuesday 16 September 2014

Longines forum

The Longines Forum - Forum for the discussion of all things relating to Longines watches. Forums Latest Auctions Members or Recommended Longines Watches On Longines 5391 and Omega Seamster Hodinkee bumps. The Longines Forum. 109 topics Page Grading the Retrograde: Longines Master Retrograde by koimaster Watch Test: Longines Avigation Oversize Crown. I was looking at buying a new hydroconquest. What is the feeling on Longines quality I own omega and Toudor divers and thought about. Forum overview for Longines forum on Watchuseek, Worlds Most Visited Watch Forum Site -

Apr 21, 2009 So, I wonder, are Longines as well made as these other watches I hope I'm right in saying that no one on this forum has ever had a watch. Dec 19, 2009 So my question is, what is the quality of Longines like $1.5k is a lot to This forum deals with high end quartz (accurate to within 20s/year). I always thought of Longines as a maker of dressy watches, but I see some nice sports. Thread, Thread Starter, Forum, Replies, Last Post.

The Longines Forum - The Original and Only Uncensored Watch Forum. Digital Photography Review: All the latest digital camera reviews and digital imaging news. Lively discussion forums. Vast samples galleries. I would dearly love as one of my first watches a Vintage Longines Manual wind. Nice 30L movement if i can get hold of one.But being new to.

Mar 31, 2015 Longines continues to explore its rich watchmaking history with an elegant new heritage model called the Heritage Diver 1967. With literally. I've been thinking of buying a a new watch and for some reason the only one in my head right now is the Longines Evidenza series.

AblogtoRead Longines Heritage Diver 1967 Chronograph Hands-On. James Stacey, Mar 25, 2015. Replies: 0. Views: 37. James Stacey: Mar 25, 2015. Apr 4, 2015 Goto Forum: This Longines arrived a few months ago and I finally got round to taking a few photos. Longines case-opening tool. Longines Master Collection - PYTATNIE PRZED ZAKUPEM. w ZAPYTANIA I SUGESTIE PRZED ZAKUPEM Rozpoczety przez tmyy, 30 cze 2013 longines. Longines retailers. Forum Bornova Avm Kazm Dirik Mah. 372. Sokak No:32 A- 4 Blok EE IZMIR IZMIR Phone: 0232 343 67 65 Locate on Google map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.