Friday 12 September 2014

Longines www

Longines Homepage Watches - Collection. Collection. Choose your collection. Elegance. Longines DolceVita Longines PrimaLuna La Grande Classique de. Use the Longines watch selector to help you with your choice. May 23, 2011 I have to say that is one of my favourite watches. It is the Longines W.W.W. reissue reference L2.731.4.53.2. It is a modern interpretation of the. On Chrono24 you can compare prices for 2304 Longines watches and find the price for a Longines or buy a Longines. Hi there. I don't own any Longines watches, but I have recently seen WWW, and it was the love at the first sight. It took me a while to get my wife.

Mar 10, 2013 Known as the Longines Greenlander (which has been proven to be wrong BTW:). 1 - 48 of 830 Longines Men's LNG47202112 La Grande Classique Presence White Dial Longines PrimaLuna Automatic Diamond Mother of Pearl Dial. Buy Longines Watches at Macy's and get FREE SHIPPING! Add finely crafted elegance to your style with Longines luxury watches for men and women.

Longines. Elegance is an attitude. Founded in 1832 in Saint-Imier, Switzerland, is well-known for the elegance of their the 1867, Ernest Francillon. I have a Longines WWW Greenlander military watch that I'm looking to sell. Does anyone know what it could be worth. Circa: 1940-1950. Case: Stainless Steel Case Size: 36mm. Crystal: Acrylic Crystal Dial: Original Hands: Original Movement: Rare 12.68 high end movement.

LONGINES WWW GREENLANDER BROAD ARROW. Found on Uploaded by user. AmazeVistaLONGINES WWW GREENLANDER. Longines new wwwWhy broad arrow (and date) Regards Dimitris.

This is a longines military issue watch from the 1950's commonly known as a greenlander. It came into the possesion of my father in the 1970's and then myself. Rocking this gorgeous cream-dialled 2014 #Longines #Heritage today. It's a faithful reinterpretation of the firm's vintage military watches and a must-have for. Longinesarticle is under construction. Click the pictures for even larger! Please check out the rest of my Watch Articles and Pics. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.