Tuesday 2 December 2014

Seiko sbcm023

I've been wearing my SBCM023 for a full week now, so it's time to do a little review on how it compares to my other divers. Most of the. Nov 1, 2009 The Seiko SBCM023 is a deceptive watch. At first glance, if you look at the bezel, case, bracelet and dial, it appears to hail from their line of SKX. I am having trouble finding one. Can anyone recommend any retailers or sellers I have been hunting high and low. Thanks all. Seiko Model: SBCM023 Type: Divers Metal: Stainless Steel Movement: Quartz. Seiko Scuba 200m Perpetual calendar Caliber: 8F35 Made in Japan. Hardlex. Apr 27, 2011 Just saw a tweet from Chino Watch that the Seiko Diver SBCM023 has been discontinued. This model was a professional diver with the.

Seiko SBCM023 Perpetual Calendar. I've experimented a bit with quartz lately (G -Shocks notwithstanding). After going through a quartz. Oct 3, 2013 Hello Friends, This discontinued and very much sought after Seiko SBCM023 Prospex Perpetual Calendar JDM Quartz Diver comes as a. Dec 5, 2014 Hello Friends, I have two complete set SBCM023 BlackBlack for sale. I have another one coming on the way, so I am keeping SBCM029. Here's my review of the Seiko SBCM023 Perpetual Calendar Diver after almost 2 months of ownership. The SBCM023 is a Japanese market PROSPEX diving. Mar 30, 2015 Having noticed the one in SC I researched this model and am now left wishing I'd bought one at RRP a few years back - what's not to like. Rare Seiko 8F quartz diver for sale. +/-20 spy. At first glance it looks like an SKX. Scaled down 38-39mm case size. I think they sold for about. PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING Used JDM SEIKO SBCM023 a.k.a. 8F35-00A0 200m SCUBA PERPETUAL CALENDAR Discontinued.

Dec 25, 2011 Selling this Diver. This model is sold only in Japan. I picked it up in Tokyo last year for my dad. He doesn't like wearing watches and never. Pawnshop YAMAKI: Brand new as well as Seiko SEIKO SBCM023 8F35 ProspEx divers Cuba perpetual calendar SS Black Edition - Purchase now to. SEIKO Rubber Strap 20mm for SBCM023 SUMO DetailsProduct name: DB73BPFor 20mm lug size watch ContainsBlack rubber strap 20 mm Fat spring bars. Oct 31, 2014 Seiko SBCM023. Acquisition details. Price 31,000JPY. Paid $0. Discounted/gift/ loan No, swapped Christian for a freebie Casio GW2500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.