Tuesday 10 February 2015

Safe signoscope t2

The most comprehensive search tool for finding the lowest price deals online on SAFE Signoscope T1 and T2, and other optical watermark detectors. I would need a SAFE Signoscope T 1 Watermark Detector. Some people rate the T2 as better as you can apply varying pressures, but even. Smaller version of the Signoscope MkII which detects watermarks very effectively. Can be powered with 4 x AA batteries or with mains adaptor (not included). /Watermark Detectors for Stamps/Safe Signoscope T2 with free adapter SAVE 25 . Safe Signoscope T2 with free adapter SAVE 25 . Product Information. SAFE Signoscope T2 Watermark Detector for Stamps Supplied with English Instructions and guaranteed for 1 year (not including the bulb).

Safe Signoscope Opto-Electric Watermark and Quality Tester. T2 Signoscope Portable Model. Watermark or not, repaired or mint! Quick and easy to use - simply. Watermark or not, repaired or mint! Quick and easy to use - simply place your stamp under the optical block in the pull out slide, tighten the slide in its recess and. Pocket Size No Batteries Required View Details, Safe Signoscope T2 picture of Safe Signoscope T2 Optical Detector 4w Bulb Also Show Thins and Repairs. The Safe T2 signoscope uses the same principles as the more expensive professional T1 model. Also available with battery or mains power the stamp is placed.

They now consider watermark elegant, precise and without any danger for the stamps. Stamp catalogs show the differences, and the SAFE-Signoscope bring. Safe Albums Signoscope T2 - Portable - The Portable Model.The compact version of the T1. Identify those repairs, thin areas and watermark variations. May 23, 2007 How can a SIGNOSCOPE help me The ever popular SAFE SIGNOSCOPES are the most effective and verstile watermark detectors. Why are.

Frimerkekatalogen opplyser om forskjellen og SAFE-Signoscope viser det. Da oppdager du kanskje plutselig at dine frimerker er mer verd enn du trodde. Safe Signoscope Opto-Electric Watermark and Quality Tester. T2 Signoscope Portable Model. Watermark or not, repaired or mint! Quick and easy to use - simply.

Sep 4, 2006 I was given a Safe Signoscope T2 as a present. I wasn't too sure about it at first ( and it's not cheap) but now I've got used to it, I use it all the time. Buying a SAFE Signoscope T2 is an excellent choice Now you can check for watermarks with— out the use of chemicals, and without endangen'ng your stamps. SAFE - Technique for on-line buying simply via mouse-click. Orders are delivered SA-9876-00, Netz-Trafo fur Signoscope T2 (SAFE-No. 9876), 13,50, 19,16. SAFE - Signoscope T2 do znakow wodnych i nie tylko. 8 dni Do konca. 1 dostepna SAFE - Signoscope T1 do badania znakow wodnych. 9 dni Do konca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.