Thursday 19 February 2015

Wills wing t2

T2/T2C – HIGH PERFORMANCE – COMPETITION Zac Majors at Forbes 2015. A highly refined competition class glider with extraordinary performance and. 'U2 160 and T2 154'. Last day to register for free tickets to the Wills Wing Demo Days at Crestline Soaring. Wills Wing Tony onlyTechnora and Carbon. I've decided that I need to buy a Wills Wing T2, 154, for next season. I'm hoping that you folks can help me whittle down the list of questions I. If you have additional information (ex: specificity of piloting, various characteristics) on the hang glider Talon 2 (T2) by Wills Wing, you can supplement his card. Wills Wing T2 144. A very good condition 2nd hand hang glider with low air time. (Less than 40 hours.) This high performance hang glider is very popular at the.

Wills Wings T2 Hang glider. The Wills Wing T2 is a highly refined high performance, competition class hang glider. Advanced Level Hang Gliders - Aeros Stealth III, Moyes Litespeed S, Wills Wing Talon. by up to 2kgs. ** Measured at Optimal Pilot Weight. Wills Wing T2. Feb 8, 2015 After a long time off I had become far to anxious to fly – I had even thought to give away all my gear – why persist with something that made me. Wills Wing T2. Size 154 Year 2005 Checked. Spare upright. €1.800. Wills Wing T2 144. City: Plymouth. Country: United Kingdom. Zip/Postal Code: PL125ES. Listed: December 31, 2014 12:39 pm. Expires: This ad has expired. Jul 2, 2013 I have a used Wills Wing T2 144 for sale and is in great shape. It has 136 hours and a 105 flights. Recently I asked Mike from Wills Wing to fly.

Did Santa bring you the T2 that you wanted If not, here is your chance! I'm offering my 2007 T2 144 for $3,200. It is in great shape, with only. Oct 2, 2013 In order of “performance”, Wills Wing's lineup would look something like Falcon provides much higher soaring performance than a T2 or T2C. Wills Wing T2 154. One owner glider. I picked it up, new, at Wills Wing in April 2007. Only 132 hours total airtime. Upper surface: UVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.