Monday 16 March 2015

Seiko snzh55

Seiko SNZH55 Sports 5 watch features Seiko's 23-jewel caliber 7S36 automatic movement with a day and date display, highly luminous lumibrite treated hands. SNZH55K1 SNZH55K SNZH55 Seiko 5 Sports Men's Automatic Diver's Watch. $12370 Buy It Now. Free Shipping. 20 watching. 1 sold. Seiko 5 series. It's a really tough decision because they are all nice and quality watch, I had a Rolex 16610 before but sold it and put it toward the down. Seiko Automatic Sports SNZH55K1 SNZH55K SNZH55 Men's Watch. Stainless steel case bracelet, Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, Dome Hardlex glass. Monsterwatches, crazy about Seiko watches. SNZH55. The SNZH55 looks the most like the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms. A looker. Beautiful sword-hands with very.

Seiko 5 Sports Mens Automatic Watch SNZH55K1 SNZH55K SNZH55. Descriptions: Black dial. Silver tone with luminous hands and markers. Unidirectional. Seiko, 5 Sports Automatic, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel and Black Case, Stainless Steel Bracelet, Malaysian Mechanical Automatic (Self-Winding), SNZH55. Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Oyster 21 jewels. Model: SNZH51K - White dial. Model: SNZH53K - Blue dial Model: SNZH55K. WatchShop va ofera Ceas Seiko SNZH55 SEIKO 5 Sports Automatic (SNZH55 sau SNZH55K1) la un pret de 1.410,99 lei. Livrare in 24-48 ore oriunde in. Thread: Seiko Black Bay (SNZH55) - some pics. LinkBack Default. Now I see. A Seiko mod to look like a Tudor 07-27-2014 01:53 PM #4. 21 Oct 2014 Recently picked this Seiko up for everyday wear while studying abroad, and just got the chance to wear it out on a beautiful misty morning in. Recently I've looking at Seiko divers a lot. it hard to decide whether I like the blue (SNZH53) or the black (SNZH55) dialled version better.

26 Dec 2014 This is a Seiko SNZH55 Fifty Fathoms. I've been looking for a Seiko 5 for a while and this one has captured my attention for quite some time. This is a bit out of sequence in that I now already traded this watch for another one. But as an afterthought I think I should share with the WIS. 2 Sep 2011 I bought the Seiko 5 SNZH53 because I had been pining over various heritage divers I could not afford or track down, like the Corvus Bradley. 30 Jan 2015 Just finished my first mod! Base model seiko snzh55 modded with dagaz dial, yobokies hands and sailcloth brady strap. Very happy with the.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.