Friday 29 May 2015

Seiko lasalle

This is the result of my research prompted by my ownership of a Seiko Lassale. Seiko bought the small, high end Swiss watch company called. I've searched this forum and even google it but there is little information on the Lassale watches that Seiko sold in the late 80s and early 90s. I. Jean Lassale was a Swiss watch company that designed the Calibre 1200, But Jean Lassale is bought by Seiko, while the technical documents and the. Divers.pdf 1.3M 1973 Seiko Catalog (US Market).pdf 5.0M Now if we could only get our hands on some '80-90's Seiko Lassale catalogues. Vintage Seiko Lassale Men's Ultra-Thin Gold Tone Watch - Free Shipping! SEIKO LASSALE Quartz Gold Plate Case Men's, Retro 1984-1999 Watch w/new.

Seiko Lassale Watches Top of the Line Sapphire Crystal Emerald Color Dial 23k B5112 Ladies Vintage Watch Band Lassale Seiko Butterfly Clasp Gold Tone. 30 Dec 2014 SOLD! We rarely buy newer watches. but this ultra-thin SEIKO LA SALLE QUARTZ is considered to be a “cult” watch. Those who love them. I have a Seiko Lasalle dress watch that was bought around 25 years ago. It's rectangular in shape, very thin, hours and minutes only. The dial is gold and the.

On the face it states LASSALE', it has gold tone hands 7 a gold marker. On the bottom of Seiko Lassale watch The watch is marked as follows: Back of case. We have a complete watch repair facility handling all models of wristwatches, and specialize in the repair and restoration of Seiko and Lassale watches using. Seiko has a global network of authorized service centers. By clicking on the map, you will be able to find an Authorized Seiko Service Center or a Seiko.

31 Mar 2010 Does anyone know where I might be able to locate the parts for these watches circa 1980's. I bought my LaSalle about 25 years ago. About 6 years ago it had a tune up, costing me \0. When I bought it from a jewelry shop they told me it.

Don I have a lovely old Seiko La Salle from about 1980, at the time it was around $2500 new in NZ. as my Mum gave it to me Id like to resurrect. I think that this is an interesting looking watch. It is a Seiko LaSalle 14k with an octagonal case. I bought this watch when I was a kid in 1986. 10 Sep 2010 HI. We have a mens Seiko Lassale watch that we are considering selling, and wondered if any watch enthusiasts can give us more info. JewelryanotherStuff Favorite Shop 1411items. Vintage Seiko Lasalle Mens Moon Phase Calendar Quartz Watch Gold Toned band - Model 7F69-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.